Technology & Services
In 2015 Dearborn Heights approved a $4.6 million bond for the improvement to school safety, security, and technology.
With the first phase of the bond coming to an end we would like to share with you our improvements around the district.
Safety and Security
- Electronic entry doors for teachers and staff.
- Cameras at all buildings
- Classroom projectors and document cameras
- Classroom sound system
- New teacher desktop computers
- Chromebooks carts 1:1 at the high school and middle school 2:1 elementary.
- New desktop computers in all labs
- Network switches
- Wireless access points and controller
- Camera Server
- Backup Server
- File Server