Strategic Plan 2022-2027
Our mission is to inspire and empower our students to reach their full potential through opportunities and experiences in a safe, diverse, and collaborative environment.
Vision -We provide educational excellence, support the development of students’ unique identities, and foster life-long learning.
We believe in:
- A safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all
- Recognizing each student as a whole
- Elevating our students’ voices
- Diversity: People are our most important resource
- Anticipating and creating change
- Active family and community engagement
- Innovative and equitable curriculum
Strategic Goal Areas
- We will ensure equitable academic achievement for all students through investment in an adaptive and inclusive curriculum.
- Increase Trades/Career Technical Education Opportunities
- Enhance District:District-Wide Multi Multi-Tiered Systems of Support to Reach All Learners
- Continue K-12 Curriculum Development and Review Including Alignment, Support Materials, and Instructional Strategies
- Adapt Curriculum to Incorporate English Learner Supports
- Meaningful Professional Development for Staff Based on District Needs
- Increase Career Exploration Across All Levels
- We will ensure communication is accessible and timely between students, staff, and community.
- Increase Translated Communications for Students and Parents
- Implement Enhanced District Website
- Create Intentional Focus on Positive Communications
- Build Relationships with Business/Community
- Develop and Implement “Know Who to Call” Communication Protocols
- We will provide an authentic, inclusive, and interactive learning environment for all.
- Continue and Grow the Implementation of Whole Child Initiatives District District-Wide
- Increase Opportunities for Student Participation in Clubs and Activities After School
- Enhance School School-Wide PBIS Including Celebrations and Incentives
- Enhance Opportunities for Staff to Participate in Decision Decision-Making
- Enhance Opportunities for Interactive Learning
- We will provide fully operational, accessible, and safe building facilities.
- Develop Funding Sources to Update and Improve Facilities
- Continue Facility Study Process to Determine Needs
- Enhance Preventative Maintenance Protocols
- Develop Purchasing and Replacement Plan for Technology, Infrastructure, Vehicles, and Equipment
- Explore Opportunities for Outdoor Learning Spaces
- Continue to Review and Enhance Safety and Crisis Procedures
- We will retain and recruit a diverse and qualified staff.
- Be Intentional About Hiring Diversified Staff
- Recruit and Retain Additional ESL Teachers and EL Staff
- Enhance Leadership Capacity of Staff
- Intentionally Celebrate Staff
- Enhance Staff Induction Program
- Review Special Education Program and Processes