Students and Families » Medication Forms

Medication Forms

Medication at School

Students may need to take medication at school either regularly or from time to time during a sickness. If medication is needed to be given at school, the school will need forms filled out by your doctor. This includes over the counter medications.
Each medication needs its own form.
Please make sure your doctors office completes the dosage and instructions completely. Forms must match label on prescription.
Medication authorization form
In addition, if you child needs to carry an inhaler or an Epipen or other emergency medication with them, you will need the Medication self administer form filled out.