Choosing D7 » Resident Enrollment

Resident Enrollment

Enroll Now for 2024- 2025 School Year 

Please have the following documents ready to upload/scan/send:    


  • Parent/Guardian Identification (Driver's License/State ID with current address)
  • Child's Original Birth Certificate
  • Child's Immunization Record Including Vision Screening
  • Two (2) Proofs of Residency - required -Mortgage/Rental Agreement or Property Tax  along with a current Utility Bill; Cable Bill; Credit Card Bill; Etc. 
  • Proof of Custody (Divorce or Guardianship) If Applicable
  • IEP Paperwork if your child receives special education services, If applicable
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our student enrollment specialist,
Jan Simmons at  313-203-1000 or  [email protected]